Rates & Dates
Rates & Availability
Here you'll find everything you need to book Villa Vedas as your venue. Make your dream wedding come true, throw the ultimate party or live in luxury for a couple of nights... whatever you have planned, we'll make sure it's perfect.
(net per night)
November 2023 to March 2024
IDR 26,000,000 *
April 2024 to November 2024
December 2024 to March 2025
IDR 26,000,000 *
April 2025 to November 2025
December 2025 to March 2026
IDR 28,000,000 *
April 2026 to November 2026
* Higher prices apply at Christmas, and at Gregorian and Lunar New Years.
** Event fee and banjar fee is a total of IDR 20,000,000 net from November 2023 to February 2024, and IDR
49,000,000 net at other times, including use of our 93 sqm acrylic pool deck
Christmas & New Year’s price
Minimum stay 4 nights at following dates:
Per Nights (inclusive)
7-13 Feb 2024 (Lunar New Year)
There is no minimum stay, meaning one night stays are fine.
We do not normally allow bookings of more than 3 nights during high wedding season (April – November) and a minimum spend on catering applies.
We do not normally accept bookings that would create a single, “stranded” night between two bookings.
We offer a discount of IDR 10 million for a one-night stay wedding that is adjacent to an existing booking, and not on a Friday or Saturday night.
We offer an IDR 15 million discount for a one-night stay wedding that is on a single “stranded” night between two bookings and IDR 10 million on a Friday or Saturday night.
Prices are in IDR per night, and include 15.5% service charge and government taxes. When comparing prices with other villas, please remember that Villa Vedas quotes the net price you will pay (which in our experience guests prefer), whereas most villas quote prices before tax and service charge in order to make their prices appear smaller.
2 hours of complimentary spa services for wedding couples
Welcome drink, cold towel, and seasonal fruit basket upon arrival
Daily breakfast for 2 guests per room
House Keeping service
Complimentary 80 KVA generator to guarantee electrical power
Butler service from 0700 to 2300
Concierge / villa manager service
In-house private chef & sous chef
Mineral water (tap water is also potable)
Baby cot and baby chair
Fully stocked minibars in all rooms (complimentary 2x beer soda water, tonic water, coke upon arrival)
Clear acrylic decks – 2 x 34m (62m squared) “runway” and 5 x 5m (25m squared) for an aisle platform, where the ceremony can be held or guests can be seated
Pool table available for guest use
Acrylic Pool Stage
from 12,000K to 30,000,000IDR
Vedas offers 3 white melamine platforms
- We charge IDR 12,000,000 for 3 sections of these melamine to cover the beachfront pool as following pictures.
- Each measuring 5.8 x 4.9 meters (28.4 m2), which can be used to cover the entirety of the beachfront pool.
- We also offer a gangway across the beachfront pool (see images below)
- Outside vendors charge DR 350,000 per m2 for melamine decks,
Therefore approximately IDR 10,000,000 for a 28.4 m2 section (ie. 2.5x as much as our melamine decks) or IDR 30,000,000 to cover the entire beachfront pool.
You are welcome to bring outside food stalls free of charge on top of the buffet that you choose from Bali Saffron Catering.
You are welcome to bring your own alcohol – as many bottles as you like. Bali Saffron Catering beverage packages are included a mixologist that will help you mix your drinks during dinnertime.
After you book Villa Vedas essential items, you may outsource all of the wedding items and services if you wish without any additional charge (e.g. wedding planner, decorations, sweet corner,
gelato cart, photo booth, etc).
To host a wedding at Villa Vedas there is a event fee of:
IDR 30 million (2023)
IDR 45 million (2024 & 2025).
Bali Saffron Catering are our official catering partners. They provide an exquisite culinary experience crafted by experienced chefs ready to cater for your wedding reception.
Minimum spend for food & drink for a on midweek wedding is IDR 50 million. Minimum spend for food & drink on the weekend is IDR 80 million.
Visit our Food & Drink page here to view menus and find more information.
Like any other wedding venue across Bali, Villa Vedas is expected to give contribution to the local village (banjar) by paying a fee of IDR 4 million per event.
We no longer accept passports as a security deposit as it is illegal to hold passports.
If you are planning to have a firework at your wedding, there will be additional charge paid to the community (apart from banjar fee) of IDR 3 million per event.
- A 25% deposit on the accommodation, venue hire fee and banjar fee is required to secure dates more than 12 months ahead.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure dates between 2 and 12 months ahead. The 50% balance payment must be received by 2 months prior to check in.
- Bookings made 2 months or less prior to check-in require full payment.
- Villa Vedas prices in Indonesian Rupiah, however prices can be fixed, and payment made, in Australian dollars, US dollars, Canadian dollars, New Zealand dollars, Singapore dollars, Malaysian Ringgit, Thai Baht, Japanese Yen, Chinese Renminbi, Euros, Pounds Sterling and Swiss Francs at the prevailing foreign exchange on www.xe.com when you are ready to commit.
- The security deposit is refundable on check out if paid in cash on arrival, or within 3-5 days of check out if paid by bank transfer. Cash is preferred as it can be returned during check out, which avoids an unnecessary administrative burden for both parties.
- Kindly note that any damage caused to the villa will be borne fully by the guest and / or the EO on a joint and several basis, and that liability for any damage caused is not limited to the amount of the damage deposit. It is in the interests of everyone that no damage be caused to the villa.
In the event that a guest cancels a booking, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- 50% of the accommodation and venue hire fee will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 60 or more days before the start of the rental period (banjar fees will be refunded in full).
- 100% of the accommodation and venue hire fee will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 0 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.