Food & Drink
Cuisine that wows guests
The food and drink at Villa Vedas is provided by the exceptional chefs and mixologists at Saffron Bali Catering, who prepare incredible cuisine and concoctions with skill and panache. Beautifully presented, delectable dishes with uncompromising quality along with signature cocktails, a premium wine list and creative non-alcoholic beverages... all at a broad spectrum of price points.
Astrid & Tony
Marisa & Isaac
All food is prepared fresh “at home” giving you ultimate flexibility – you can change the menus and number of guests up until when the chefs go shopping.
From traditional classics to thoroughly modern cuisine, we serve authentic recipes from around the world with no limit on mixing and matching dishes.
Sit-down set menus, buffets, BBQs, ‘street food’ style food stations… choose exactly how you want to bring everyone together for food and drinks on your special day.
A feast for all the senses
ASIAN SET MENU
INDIAN MINI BUFFET
STAND UP COCKTAILS
VEGETARIAN SET MENU
ASIAN FUSION BUFFET
VEGGIE & VEGAN BUFFETS
WESTERN SET MENU
MEAT & SEAFOOD BBQ
LIVE STATION ADD ON
- Because Saffron Bali Catering (SBC) is preparing food “at home” (unlike outside caterers) it does not require a minimum number of guests to justify a mobilization to a distant venue. No number of guests is too small for SBC and we will always offer that personal touch as a result.
- Food and beverage products and pricing are based upon price and availability at the time of writing. However, due to unforeseen circumstances there may sometimes be price or availability discrepancies. In such a case, SBC will offer suitable alternatives for your approval.
- SBC does not serve food provided by the guests or other vendors at an event, other than by prior agreement between the guests and SBC.
- The final number of guests must be confirmed by the client to SBC no later than 7 days prior to the event, and the final balance invoice will be based on that number.
- The final selection of a menu and beverages for the event must be submitted to SBC no later than 7 days prior to the event. Changes will only be allowed after that time through negotiation with SBC, which will always accommodate such requests whenever possible.
- SBC calculates charges based on the number of people on the invoice. SBC does not provide food and beverage for vendors other than by prior agreement.
- There will be an extra charge for food and beverages served beyond the stipulated time set out in the invoice, which is typically a maximum of 8 hours.
- Standard tables and tiffany chairs are included in the prices, however other types (or colors) of tables and chairs can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Welcome Drinks are served on the guests’ arrival. 8 hour drinks packages start at 5 pm latest.
- Other beverages are served after the ceremony except for wines which are served with dinner.
- There are additional charges for additional hours beyond the stipulated package duration.
- We do not leave bottles on tables, with the exception of bottles provided by the guests.
- The bar team is not responsible for bottles of alcohol that are passed to us. Your wedding planner or a person appointed by you will be in charge of your bottles. We will not be responsible for bottles supplied by guests.
- Consumption by vendors will be charged as consumption by additional guests.
- Damage & breakages caused by guests will attract additional charges.
- The number of guests must be communicated to our team 14 days prior to the event.
- The final invoice will be based on point 10 – even in the event of last-minute cancellations.
- Alcohol pricing can be volatile in Indonesia, and the prices of our packages could change if the government changes taxation or limits supply.
- Our bar packages include a bespoke bar and set up for up to 150 pax, or 2 bars for 200+ pax at no additional charge.
- We have the right to refuse alcohol to guests that are deemed to be intoxicated.
- Shots are not allowed as part of the packages other than from a bottle brought in by guests with our agreement.
- The person organizing and/or paying for the event shall be liable to pay for any damage and breakage of equipment, furniture, fixtures and fittings and glassware, whether intentional or unintentional, by any of his / her guests, or by anyone else invited by the guests.
- SBC requires a deposit equivalent to 25% of the estimated invoice to confirm a catering booking.
- The balance payment must be received by SBC no later than 3 days prior to the event date. If full payment is not received by the due date, SBC has the right to cancel the booking without refunding the deposit.
- Please remit the full amount shown in the invoice. The guest is responsible for his / her bank transfer fees, and the invoiced amount should be received by SBC.
- In addition to IDR, SBC can fix and accept payment in USD, AUD, NZD, EUR, GBP, MYR, SGD, and CAD by prior agreement with the client. Please tell us what currency suits you best.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking.
- The balance is required no later than 14 days prior to the event.
- The amount of payment we receive is net and client is responsible for bank fees.
- For a booking that is cancelled more then 60 days prior to the scheduled event date will have no further charges.
- For a booking that is cancelled between 30 and 59 days prior to scheduled event date will be charged a further 50% of balance at the time.
- For a booking that is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the event date will be charged the full balance of the invoice.
- SBC is not responsible for loss by guests of their personal belongings before, during or after the event.
- The client is liable to cover the cost of any damage or breakages, such as glassware, cutlery, and crockery, and if red wine is spilled on tablecloths, at replacement value.
Children of less than 14 years of age will be charged 50% of the adult F&B package prices. Children more than 14 years of age will be treated as adults.
- Buffets will be served for a maximum of 150 minutes, and dessert buffets for maximum of 60 minutes.
- SBC provides kitchen equipment, crockery, and cutlery as per the menu package.
- SBC will provide a menu card on plain white paper upon request.
- SBC will use its best efforts to cater for special dietary requirements. The client is asked to advise SBC as early as possible of any special dietary requirements.